Personal Accident Disability Insurance and Cash Hospital
Full time. Part time. Retired. At school. Running a business.
No matter how you spend your day, you never plan on having an accident.
Yet every year thousands of Canadians are involved in disabling accidents that prevent them from spending their time doing the things they take for granted every day.
That’s where Personal Accident Disability Insurance from Manulife can help. Personal Accident can provide you with a monthly benefit to help make up for lost income or cover unexpected expenses while you recover from an accident. It’s peace of mind for anyone, anytime, anywhere in the world. Find out more today!
What is covered?
Personal Accident Disability Insurance offers you added security and protection – at home, work or play, 24 hours a day, anywhere in the world.
If you are injured because of an accident, your coverage includes:
• Total and partial monthly disability benefits, where you choose the amount – including a 5-year regular occupation benefit when the benefit period chosen is longer than 2 years
• Immediate coverage, continuing for the full benefit period when an accident results in a permanent loss of sight, hearing, speech or limbs
• $100 per day for up to 1 year for accident-related hospitalization – paid in addition to monthly accident benefit
• Up to $100 ambulance benefit per accident • A rehabilitation benefit to help you quickly get back to your regular day-to-day activities • Built-in accidental death benefit of $10,000 or more
• An additional death benefit of up to 3 times the last monthly payable accident claims benefit if you die while receiving benefits
Want guaranteed to issue coverage with no questions asked?
Our Cash Hospital Plan covers unforeseen hospital costs accrued due to an accident or sickness. Benefits are paid out beginning on the first day of hospitalization up to a maximum of 1 year. Coverage is available 24 hours a day, anywhere in the world. Best of all, a medical evaluation is not required when you apply.
An accident can happen to anyone, at anytime. That’s why our 24 Hour Compensation Plan offers coverage to anyone between the ages of 5 and 80.
What would you do?
Imagine for a moment that you were to become seriously ill or disabled due to an accident. How would you and your family manage your monthly expenses in addition to costs related to medical treatments? Where would the money come from for these expenses?
Choose a Plan that meets your needs
• If you work more than 30 hours per week, you can qualify for a monthly benefit up to $6,000; if not, you can receive up to $1,000
• Choose whether benefits begin on the very first day of disability, after 1 month or after 4 months
• Benefits can cover you for 2 years, for 5 years, or up to age 65
Immigrants and Visitors Insurance
Health Benefits Insurance program
Directors and Officers
Errors and Omissions