Just answer some health-related
You could be covered in just
a few days
As a policy holder you are protected
and, your rates will never increase
for the term’s duration
What is important to know about Guaranteed Acceptance?.
What options do I have to pay premiums?
What guarantees exist under this plan of insurance?
- The coverage amount will never decrease for the life of the policy.
- Premiums are guaranteed not to change for the life of the policy.
- Policies accumulate guaranteed cash values beginning in the fifth policy year. You can use these cash values to pay premiums for as long as there are sufficient cash values. If you choose to cancel your policy, any remaining cash value will be paid to the policy owner.
- Satisfaction guaranteed or money refunded – all Canada Protection Plan™ policies include a 10 Day Free Look Guarantee that gives you 10 days from the date you receive your policy to review it and decide if it is right for you. If you decide to return your policy in that 10 days, we will refund your premium, no questions asked.
What additional benefits are included with every Guaranteed Acceptance Life policy?
- a Terminal Illness Benefit, which pays up to 75% of the death benefit to a maximum of $250,000 to the policy owner upon diagnosis of a terminal illness.
- a Transportation Benefit, which can assist with the cost of transporting the body of the insured if they die more than 200 kilometers from their principal residence. In addition, all Canada Protection Plan policies may include a number of non-contractual member benefits, offered by Foresters Life Insurance Company, the company which underwrites our policies. These benefits may include:
- competitive scholarships for tuition for higher learning worth up to $8000
- a renewable higher learning scholarship worth up to $6000 per year for four years for children of deceased members
- emergency grants to provide short term, temporary financial assistance to members affected by significant personal hardship, disaster or large scale emergency
- a monthly payment for orphans up to the age of 18 upon the death of both parents
money management assistance to provide confidential financial help by accredited counselors
- legal link, which gives you access to specific complimentary and discounted legal services, such as wills, home ownership and family law
What additional benefits may be added with every Guaranteed Acceptance Life policy?
- For an additional premium, depending on your age, you may be eligible to purchase an Accidental Death Benefit for up to 5 times the basic life insurance death benefit. This benefit will pay the chosen additional amount if the cause of death is accidental (as defined in your policy).
Giving you a choice.
It does not matter who we are or what we do; at heart we all want the same thing – to make sure that the ones we care about most will always be taken care of.
Whether you are hard to insure, have health issues, are in good health or simply want reliable coverage fast, Canada Protection Plan offers a wide variety of plans to suit your specific needs.
Whether you are 18 or 80, you can apply.
Do you have health issues, are into extreme sports, or simply want a no fuss, no medical exams method of buying life insurance?
coverage on No Medical & Simplified Issue Life Insurance plans
coverage on all other plans
years can apply