Insurance for Estheticians in Ontario
As an esthetician, your top priority is providing excellent care to your clients. But did you know that having the right insurance coverage is just as important for protecting your business? we understand the unique needs of estheticians and are dedicated to helping you find the coverage you need to run your business with peace of mind.
Why is insurance important for estheticians?
Estheticians are in the business of providing skin care services, which means that there is a risk of injury or harm to clients. This risk can be from a variety of causes, including:
- Allergic reactions to products
- Cross-contamination from equipment
- Injuries from waxing or other hair removal services
Having insurance in place can help protect you in the event that a client sues you for damages. It can also help cover the cost of any legal fees or settlements that may arise.
What coverages are provided?
We offer a variety of coverage options to meet the unique needs of estheticians. These include:
- General Liability: This coverage can help protect you in the event that a client is injured on your property or suffers an allergic reaction to a product you use.
- Professional Liability: This coverage can help protect you in the event that a client suffers harm as a result of your professional services.
- Product Liability: This coverage can help protect you in the event that a product you use causes harm to a client.
Additional Coverages Available
In addition to the above coverage options, we also offer additional coverage options to meet the specific needs of your business. These include:
- Business Personal Property: This coverage can help protect the equipment and property you use in your business.
- Business Interruption: This coverage can help protect you in the event that your business is forced to close due to a covered loss.
Expertise in Esthetician Insurance
We have a team of experienced insurance professionals who understand the unique needs of estheticians. We take the time to understand your business, your clients, and your specific insurance needs in order to provide you with the best possible coverage. And our location in Markham allows us to serve all towns and cities across Ontario.
Don’t leave your business unprotected. Contact us today to learn more about our insurance options for estheticians and to get a free quote.
Spray On Tattooing
Aqua Massage Beds
Psoriasis & Vitiligo
Leon Levi (R.I.B LLQP)
Commercial Insurance Account Executive
800 Denison St, Suite 200
Markham, Ontario L3R 5M9